With Over 2000 Fin. Sq. Ft., this 3 Bedroom, 1.5 Bath Rancher Has Plenty of Space to Spread Out! Features Include a Cozy Kitchen with Newer Appliances, an Updated Finished Basement w/a Pellet Stove, a Fenced-in Backyard, & a Covered Front Porch! One-car Carport!
Half Baths: 1
Parking: Covered carport, paved driveway
Sq Footage: 2112
Year Built: 1973
Lot Size: .46
MLS Number: 1008355816
- With Over 2000 Fin. Sq. Ft., this 3 Bedroom, 1.5 Bath Rancher Has Plenty of Space to Spread Out! Features Include a Cozy Kitchen with Newer Appliances, an Updated Finished Basement w/a Pellet Stove, a Fenced-in Backyard, & a Covered Front Porch! One-car Carport!
- Enjoy a cup of coffee as you sit on your covered front porch admiring the view. The covered porch spans the entire length of the front of the house and has a tongue and groove ceiling and recessed lighting.
- Appreciate being protected by the elements as you park under the covered carport and enter the house from the side door into the kitchen. There is additional paved parking.
- Have a picnic or BBQ on the concrete patio adjacent to the carport.
- Pets or kids will enjoy roaming freely in the fenced-in backyard!
- No need to worry about where to store the lawn equipment as there is a shed which conveys with the property.
A wood front door with a decorative oval glass window opens into the spacious living room, 18 x 12, which has an overall rustic charm with its laminate flooring, wood accent trim along the ceiling, walls, and baseboard, and a lighted ceiling fan. Sunlight filters in through the large picture window. There is an easy flow into the kitchen and dining area from the living room.
Enjoy making memories as you bake special dinners in the cozy kitchen, 7 x 14, which features laminate flooring, wood cabinets including a lazy susan corner cabinet, updated countertops, a glass top stainless steel double oven, a black stainless steel Samsung french door refrigerator with a bottom freezer, and a double sink with a window which overlooks the backyard. There is an exterior door which leads to the covered carport for ease of carrying in the groceries.
Off the kitchen is a separate dining area, 8 x 11, which has a laminate floor, a lighted ceiling fan, a pantry closet, and a wood framed atrium door w/screen door which leads to the backyard.
Off the hallway you will find a coat closet, a full bath, and 3 bedrooms.
The large full bath features a vinyl floor, a beautiful wood vanity with an updated countertop, a large framed mirrored medicine cabinet, a tub/shower combo, and a linen closet.
After a long day retreat back to your master bedroom, 12 x 13, which features wainscoting and a closet with organizers.
The second bedroom, 9 x 12, has carpet, a closet, and pull-down attic stairs.
The third bedroom, 9 x 12, has carpet and a closet.
LOWER LEVEL: Fully finished, windows, walk-up, 6-panel doors
As though the main level wasn't impressive enough, just wait until you see the updated fully finished lower level! This space has a family room, other finished room, a separate laundry room, and a half bath. There is an exterior door with a walk-up to the backyard.
The recently updated family room, 21 x 13, features laminate flooring, a pellet stove on an impressive stone hearth with a stone surround, a closet, and an additional 10 x 10 space with a closet and an extra refrigerator and stand up freezer which convey with the property.
Conveniently located off the family room is an updated half bath which has a white single top vanity, an updated oval mirror, an updated light fixture, and a door which leads to the utility closet.
There is an additional finished room, 11 x 8, with laminate flooring and a closet.
While you would probably agree that doing laundry is not a fun chore, you won't mind it so much as you sort and fold your clothes in the huge finished laundry room, 11 x 17, which has a Samsung washer, a dryer, and a utility sink. There is an alcove which could be turned into a closet.
Other Special Features :
- Central A/C.
- Heat Pump.
- Cedar Siding.