Quality updates dominate this well cared for Colonial with 2-car garage, beautiful landscaping, and on a quiet cul-de-sac. Share meals in the updated kitchen with granite countertops, tile backsplash, island, oak cabinets, and stainless steel appliances open to a delightful family room. Finished lower level with Recreation Room, half bath, and a Theatre Room. Relaxing master suite. Fenced backyard has a huge deck, hot tub, shed, and Koi Pond. Roof, gutters, upgraded custom front door, and windows redone in 2017. Freshly painted. HMS Home Warranty. You won't be disappointed!
Half Baths: 2
Parking: 2-Car Attached Garage, Concrete Driveway
Sq Footage: 2500
Year Built: 2001
Lot Size: .255
MLS Number: CR10269477
- Owner's Pride Shows Throughout this Updated 3 Bedroom 2 Full, 2 Half Bath Colonial! Move-in Ready - Just Unpack and Enjoy! 2-Car Garage! Located on a Quiet Cul-de-sac in Desirable Hampstead Community!
- Any car enthusiast or hobbyist will enjoying spending hours in the finished 2-car garage, 19 x 19, with its finished and insulated walls, painted floor, upgraded 8' fluorescent lighting, and a Craftsman garage door opener with wifi app (2016). Garage door springs were replaced in 2016. Keep warm in the cold winter months using the natural gas wall heater. An exterior side door with decorative glass leads to the side yard. Pull down attic stairs lead to additional storage.
- The inviting covered front porch with maintenance free posts and railings (2017) leads to an upgraded custom decorative glass front door with sidelights (2017) which provides privacy as well as natural lighting.
- Lead guests into the backyard with the concrete paver walkway.
- Enjoy having friends and family over as you grill out on the custom 36 x 24 half round deck with steps and handicap ramp. Outdoor speakers and custom stainless railing tiki torch holders convey. Deck stained in 2017.
- Relax after a long day at work in the 6 person hot tub conveniently situated next to the deck.
- Enjoy watching the Koi swim in your own Koi pond with mature fish and a lattice roof.
- A custom 6' privacy fence along with mature landscaping provide ample backyard privacy. There is a 6' wide double door gate which allows easy access for lawn equipment.
- Additional outdoor storage can be found in the custom built shed, 16 x 12, which perfectly matches the main house and has double doors, windows, and electric.
- Upgraded landscaping including fresh mulch and river rock (2017/2018).
- Concrete driveway fits approx. 4 cars.
- Shutters painted in 2017.
- Community Sidewalks.
- Close to schools, shopping, & restaurants!
As you step through the main entrance into the foyer you will immediately notice the gleaming oak hardwood floors. There is a half bath and coat closet located off of the foyer. The half bath has a vinyl floor, crown molding, chair railing, a single top wood vanity, an over-sized mirror, and an updated 4-light fixture. Conveniently located off of the main level hallway you will find a laundry closet which has a Kenmore Elite washer & dryer (2016).
To the right of the foyer is a bright, spacious living room, 12 x 12, with neutral carpet. A wide entryway leads to the separate dining room.
Enjoy hosting dinner parties in the separate dining room, 10 x 15, with carpet, a glass panel door which opens to the kitchen, upgraded track lighting, and double windows which overlook the backyard.
Imagine making meals and baking desserts in the tastefully updated kitchen, 16 x 12, which features new vinyl flooring (2018), beautiful granite countertops (2018), a ceramic tile backsplash, oak wood cabinets with brushed nickel hardware including a lazy susan corner cabinet, upgraded lighting, a breakfast bar/island with a granite countertop and space for two stools, a pantry closet, and updated stainless steel appliances (2016) including a gas stove, a side by side refrigerator with ice/water dispenser, a dishwasher, a deep stainless steel sink with a brushed stainless faucet with a pullout faucet and a soap dispenser, and a black microwave. A water filtration system is located under the kitchen sink. There is plenty of space for a large table in the breakfast area. A decorative sliding glass door (2017) leads to the deck.
Off the kitchen is a cozy family room, 14 x 16, with plush carpet, cove molding, upgraded recessed lighting, and a lighted ceiling fan. An exterior door leads to the 2-car garage.
Upper Level: Carpeted stairs lead to the upper level where you will find 3 generously sized bedrooms, and a full bath.
At the end of the day, retreat to your owners suite, 12 x 14, where you will find updated carpet, a lighted ceiling fan w/remote, a walk-in closet with attic access, and a large master bath. The master bath features a vinyl floor, a double vanity, an oversized mirror, an updated 5-light fixture, a mirrored medicine cabinet, a soaking tub with a ceramic tile surround, a frosted glass door shower stall, and two windows with plantation shutters.
The second bedroom, 10 x 14, has carpet, a closet, and a lighted ceiling fan.
The third bedroom, 10 x 13, has carpet, a closet, and a lighted ceiling fan.
The upper level full bath has a vinyl floor, an oversized single top vanity, a large mirror, a 6-light fixture, a mirrored medicine cabinet, and a tub/shower combo.
Lower Level: Full, fully finished, windows, carbon monoxide detector
The fully finished lower level was carefully planned out and provides additional entertaining space. At the bottom of the carpeted stairs you will find a pantry closet, a half bath, and under stair storage. The half bath has a new vinyl floor, a pedestal sink, an oval mirror, and an updated light fixture.
Towards the back of the finished basement you will find a large rec. area, 9 x 24, which has berber carpet, a built-in stereo with 4 wall speakers and sub-woofer, and a snack area with lower and upper cabinets, a mini-fridge, and microwave. There is an unfinished storage closet, approx. 120 sq. ft..
Enjoy movie nights at home in your own personal theatre, 11 x 22, which has carpet, crown molding, theatre lighting, and is wired for your equipment. There is a custom closet built-in for speakers and equipment.
Other Special Features :
- Dual zone HVAC.
- Natural gas heating.
- Central A/C.
- 50 gallon ventless natural gas hot water heater.
- Public Water.
- Public Sewer.
- Architectural roof and gutters replaced 2017. Transferable warranty on house and shed.
- Upgraded double hung windows with transferable warranty (2017).
- Custom 2" window blinds throughout.
- Freshly painted throughout with neutral colors.
- All lighting upgraded to LED.
- Brushed nickel door handles on main level.
- Updated carpeting.
- HOA, $115 every 6 months.