Bigger than it looks! Very charming Brick Front Colonial with beautiful original woodwork & hardwood floors. Spacious living room with wood-burning stove. Nice kitchen with separate breakfast room. Good-sized bedrooms! Lower level family room! New replacement windows throughout! Big 4-car detached garage/workshop (1100 sq ft!) with 220amp, water, heat, engine lift, & floored attic! Screened-in porch. Fenced back yard. Convenient location! HMS Home Warranty!
Half Baths: 0
Parking: Huge Detached 4-Car Garage! Paved Parking!
Sq Footage: 1928
Year Built: 1937
Lot Size: .20
MLS Number: CR10100817
- Charming and Lovingly Maintained Brick Front Cape Cod with 4 Bedrooms, 2 Full Baths, a Finished Lower Level, and a Huge 4-Car Detached Garage/Workshop! House is Much Larger than it Appears! A Must See!
- The heated 4-Car Detached Garage/Workshop has over 1,100 sq ft.. It features two new doors (one double, one single), 220 amp, water, a wood-burning stove, electric heat, an engine lift, a separate office, and a pull-down ladder to the floored attic. Additional storage is located behind the garage.
- Relax and enjoy a cup of coffee as you swing on the screened-in porch, 13 x 8. Features of the porch include new screening, fresh paint, an exterior light, and electric.
- The wood deck, 18 x 9, is the perfect place to enjoy summer barbeques.
- Allow the kids and/or pets to run free in the fully fenced-in backyard with an updated picket fence.
- Additional storage can be found in the separate shed.
- Paved parking.
Main Level: original woodwork throughout, refinished main level hardwood floors
Step through the front door into the inviting living room, 16 x 13, with hardwood floors, exposed wood beams along the ceiling, a built-in bookcase, a closet, and a wood-burning stove with a floor to ceiling brick surround.
The separate den, 13 x 10, is the perfect place to unwind after a long day. It has hardwood floors, wainscoting, and two windows.
Enjoy hosting family dinners in the separate dining room, 12 x 13, with hardwood floors, exposed wood beams, and a door which leads into the mudroom/laundry room.
The separate mudroom/laundry room, 8 x 13, has a vinyl floor, wall cabinets, a washer & dryer, and an exterior door which leads to the deck.
The spacious kitchen, 14 x 10, has a vinyl floor, stained oak wood cabinets, a decorative faux brick backsplash, wainscoting, a lighted ceiling fan, and appliances which include a new BOSCH dishwasher, a side-by-side refrigerator, a garbage disposal, and a glass top stove.
Exposed wood beams along the entryway lead into a cozy breakfast room, 7 x 15, with a vinyl floor, a stained glass light fixture, a bow window with opening side windows, an exterior door to the screened-in porch, and an entryway to the finished basement.
Off the main level hallway is a linen closet and a full bath. The full bath has retained all of its original charm with its timeless black and white ceramic tile, a re-surfaced cast iron bathtub, an oak wood cabinet, and a mirrored medicine cabinet.
Four generously sized bedrooms are found at the top of the upper level landing. The master bedroom, 14 x 12, has new carpet, a lighted ceiling fan, and a large closet with walnut stained wood doors.
The second bedroom, 13 x 13, has carpet with hardwood underneath, a cathedral ceiling, a lighted ceiling fan, and a closet.
The third bedroom, 13 x 12, has carpet with hardwood underneath, a lighted ceiling fan, a closet, and access to the attic storage which runs the full length of the house.
The fourth bedroom, 9 x 11, has new carpet, a deep closet, a lighted ceiling fan, and two windows.
The tastefully updated full bath offers a vinyl floor, a wood vanity with a granite top, a wood framed mirrored medicine cabinet, and a step-in shower with a ceramic tile surround including glass mosaic tile accents and a built-in shelf.
Lower Level: Partially finished, space for storage
The lower level family room, 26 x 15, has carpet, a decorative fireplace with a faux brick surround and wood mantle, built-in storage boxes, and a closet.
There is a separate storage/boiler room, approx. 250 sq. ft. which has a water softener system, boiler, and shelving.
Other Special Features :
- Oil, steam heat as well as additional electric heat.
- 4 Window units convey.
- Wood-stove in living room has a fan which draws heat into second and third bedrooms.
- Water softener.
- Refinished tub in main floor bathtub, 2017.
- New BOSCH dishwasher, 2017.
- All new replacement windows, 2016.
- Hardwood floors on main level refinished in 2016.
- New garage doors, 2016.
- Updated custom picket fence, 2016.
- New carpet in master bedroom and fourth bedroom, 2016.
- All rooms are cable-ready.
- Wood siding.
- Original slate roof on house, asphalt roof on garage.
- Conveniently located across from Leisters Park which offers lovely walking trails, sports fields, disc golf, and playgrounds.
- Easy access to commuter routes to Hunt Valley and Owings Mills.