Awe-inspiring, beautiful Custom Cape Cod, 4937 finished sq ft, 5-car garage, 4.39 lush acres, & filled with too many features to list, such as crown molding & hardwood floors! Huge country kitchen with fireplace, oversized island, large dining area, & lots of cabinets & lighting! Big family room has tall windows on 3 sides! Elegant dining & living rooms! Sumptuous main level master suite with separate dressing room & master bath! Big, unfinished basement for storage and/or to finish, 1980 sq ft! Convenient location! This home is a pleasure to behold!
Half Baths: 2
Parking: 5-Car Attached Garage, Two Paved Driveways
Sq Footage: 4937 finished, 1980 unfinished
Year Built: 1992
Lot Size: 4.39
MLS Number: CR10081374
- East Coast meets West Coast in this Luxurious One of a Kind 4 Bedroom, 2 Full and 2 Half Bath Cape Cod with 4937 Fin. Square Feet and a 5-Car Garage on 4.39 Acres!
- Meticulously maintained 5-car garage with 3 separate doors and UCoat It epoxy floor coating! The original 3-car garage has two garage doors; one double and one single, and measures 23 x 23 and 12 x 21. Each garage door has an auto-opener. Pegboard along the walls offer ample storage for all of your gardening tools. Additional storage and workspace can be found along the back wall where you will find three Rubbermaid storage units sitting securely under a countertop. Generator wiring means you will never need to be left in the dark again. Pull-down attic stairs lead to the full attic. The additional 2-car garage, 27 x 20, also has an auto-opener, epoxy coated flooring, and an exterior door which leads to the backyard.
- There is no lack of parking for guests with the paved 12 car main driveway with an additional 6 car lower driveway.
- Beautiful stamped concrete stairs welcome your guests and leads them from the lower level driveway to the covered front stoop.
- Take in all the sounds of nature as you sit on the covered side patio, 14 x 14, with a stamped concrete pad.
- There is a maintenance free deck, 24 x 8, along the back of the house.
- The 3-level stone retaining wall is a great place to unleash your gardening skills as you plant your own vegetable and herb garden.
- Take in all of the beautiful landscaping as you sit amongst the rock garden.
Large, beautiful foyer has an entry door with lovely glass insert, ceramic flooring, big coat closet with two bi-fold doors, & larger than normal half bath. The half bath has a ceramic tile floor, long oak vanity, faux marble countertop with shell sink, and vanity lights.
Imagine the dinners you can host in the elegant formal dining room, 15 x 12, with its hardwood floors, crown molding, chair railing, and picture molding. Set the mood with the decorative chandelier on a dimmer switch.
Relax after a long day in the spacious living room, 21 x 14, with its plush carpet, crown molding, chair railing, picture molding, and a see-through wood-burning fireplace with a ceramic tile surround and a wood mantle. Recessed lighting highlights the fireplace. French doors open to the family room.
Spacious family room, 38 x 14, with brick floor, tall casement windows with vertical blinds on 3 sides of the room, tongue-in-groove composite ceiling, crown molding, custom drapes, thermopane French doors to the kitchen and living room, and entry door to the covered side patio.
Cook ‘til your heart is content in the exceptional country kitchen, 16 x 16, with brick flooring, Corian countertops, crown molding, recessed lighting, an oversized island (9 x 5) which has space for 4 stools, cabinets and drawers, a JENN-AIRE cooktop, and 2-lights above the cooktop. There is an abundance of storage in the oak cabinets which have pull-out drawers and include a desk area, a pull-out trashcan cabinet, and an appliance garage. Additional appliances include a glass top stove/double oven, a stainless steel microwave, a dishwasher, a refrigerator, and a Corian double sink with a pull-down faucet. There is a large walk-in pantry (5 x 7) located inside of the laundry room which has crown molding, shelving, and space for a refrigerator.
The kitchen also has a dining area, 12 x 21, with a brick floor, a see-through wood-burning fireplace with a brick surround and wood mantle, a built-in window bench with a large bow window, and an oak display cabinet.
Off the kitchen is a fantastic laundry room, 14 x 19, with a brick floor, crown molding, a coat closet, a large utility sink with a cabinet and countertop, a washer, a dryer, a decorative glass door which leads to the driveway, and an additional door which leads to the garage. There is also a half bath which has a brick floor, crown molding, wood vanity with shell sink countertop, and vanity lights.
Off the main level hallway is an exquisite master suite, 25 x 15, with oak hardwood floors, crown molding, and two alcoves one of which has French doors leading to the deck. Bi-fold doors open to a huge master bathroom with hardwood floors, separate his & her walk-in closets (both 9 x 8), separate his & her vanities with cherry cabinets, a separate vanity area, wood-framed mirrors; two of which are framed with side cabinets, vanity lights, a chandelier, and a closet. In the bath area, there is a ceramic tile floor, a step up to a jetted tub encased in ceramic tile with large windows looking out to the back of the home, a large shower with a frosted door and window along with a ceramic tile surround, and a water closet.
The second main level bedroom, 16 x 14, has carpet, a closet with shelves, crown molding, and French doors which lead to the deck.
Hardwood stairs with carpet overlay leads to the upper level lounge area, 10 x 10, with hardwood floors, circular skylights, a linen closet, and two bedrooms.
The third bedroom, 15 x 14, has hardwood floors, a dual entry closet with an access panel to the attic, and access to the Jack & Jill bathroom.
A Jack & Jill bath separates the two bedrooms and has a ceramic tile floor, a separate vanity area with a large single top wood vanity, two circular skylights, a mirror, and a medicine cabinet. Behind a separate door is an additional single top vanity, a tub/shower combo, a wall cabinet, a mirror, a light fixture, and ceramic tile flooring.
The fourth bedroom, 14 x 14, has plush carpet, a closet with an access panel to the attic, and windows overlooking the backyard.
The huge unfinished basement has approx. 1980 square feet of space just waiting for your finishing touches. Walk-out stairs lead to the garage.
Other Special Features :
- 3-Zone Heating. (one Trane oil furnace with humidifier, electronic air filter as well as 3 heat pumps, one with humidifier).
- 3-Zone Central A/C.
- Flue Connection for a wood stove in the basement.
- Bock Oil Hot Water Heater.
- Hot Water Circulation System (allows quicker hot water to the master bathroom).
- Two oil tanks.
- 400 Amp Service (two 200 amp panels with surge protection).
- Generator Safety Transfer Switch.
- Radon System.
- Acid Neutralizer & Sediment Filter on the water system.
- Anderson, double pane windows throughout.
- Architectural Shingles.
- De-icing Kit on Roof with Electric Switch.
- Tupelo & Weather Vane.
- Intercom System.
- Custom Draperies.